FACE organised the fourth gathering of coordinators and secretary generals of European cultural networks, to continue to exchange on professional practices and improve work methods, efficiency and informal collaboration.
The gathering took place thanks to the support of the Malta Arts Council and Valletta 2018 at FACE member St James Cavalier Centre for Creativity, in Valletta (Malta). The meeting was an opportunity to talk about international cultural mobility on the occasion of a session proposed in close partnership with On the Move, as part of the Malta Showcase project. Also, coordinators of European cultural networks will meet with the organisation committee of IFACCA World Summit 2016 on Arts and Culture.
Leaders of the following networks actively participated in the meeting:
- Trans Europe Halles
- REMA, European Early Music Network
- EMC, European Music Council
- NEMO, Network of European Museum Organisations
- CAE, Culture Action Europe
- IETM, international network for contemporary performing arts
- ENCC, European Network of Cultural Centres
- ECHO, European Concert Hall Organisation
- IMC, International Music Council
- ETC, European Theatre Convention
- ROOTS & ROUTES International
- RESEO, European Network for Dance and Opera Education
- On the Move
- Res Artis
- ECA-EC, European Choral Association - Europa Cantat
- FACE, Fresh Arts Coalition Europe
On the Move prepared an information sheet to make available information exchanged during public sessions.