On the occasion of the Theater op de Markt Festival, FACE organised a Regional Meeting to gather all the members from the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Belgium. Discussions open to to non-member arts organisations from this region. Download here the list of participants.
First conversation focus: “Measurement of the impacts of the (outdoor) arts” – discussion animated by Yohann Floch.
Support documents, including bibliographies:
- Vlaams Theater Institute, De waarde van cultuur, 2014
- British Theatre Consortium/Cultural Value Project, Critical Mass: Theatre Spectatorship and Value Attribution, 2014
- Arts Council England, The Value of Arts and Culture to People and Society, 2014
- Arts Council England, Understanding the Value and Impacts of Cultural Experiences, 2014
- Australian Council for the Arts, Artistic Vibrancy
Second conversation focus: "International cooperation projects" – discussion animated by Gudrun Heymans.
- Brochure on the Culture strand of the Creative Europe programme by Relais Culture Europe (in French)
- Contact list of Creative Europe Desks across Europe
- Last call for cooperation projects released by the European Commission (deadline 1st Oct 2014) – including guidelines and support documents
- PowerPoint presentation of the Creative Europe programme by Gudrun Heymans
- Tips & advice on preparing a Creative Europe application
- Former Financial Information Kit for grant beneficiaries under the different 2007-2013 funding programmes managed by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)