On the occasion of the Helsinki Festival, FACE and CircusInfo Finland organised a Regional Meeting to gather all the members from the Nordic and Baltic countries. The sessions welcomed non-member arts organisations from this region. Download here the list of participants.
First conversation focus: “Alternative business models” – discussion animated by Chrissie Faniadis.
- Trans Europe Halles: Creative Business Models – interim results of the survey on current business models of TEH’ member centres, 2014
- Kultur Analys: presentation of recent studies on the relationship between culture and the business sector, and on crowd funding
- The Swedish Agency for Cultural Policy Analysis: Kulturlivet Naringslivet och Pengarna (in Swedish, summary in English), 2013
- The Swedish Agency for Cultural Policy Analysis: Jakten på medborgarfinansiering: en omvärldsanalys av crowdfunding (in Swedish, summary in English), 2013
Second conversation focus: "International cooperation projects" – discussion animated by Yohann Floch.
- Brochure on the Culture strand of the Creative Europe programme by Relais Culture Europe (in French)
- Contact list of Creative Europe Desks across Europe
- Last call for cooperation projects released by the European Commission (deadline 1st Oct 2014) – including guidelines and support documents
- PowerPoint presentation of the Creative Europe programme
- Tips & advice on preparing a Creative Europe application
- Former Financial Information Kit for grant beneficiaries under the different 2007-2013 funding programmes managed by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
- Webpage dedicated to Erasmus + programme